Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I made some Minnie Mouse hair clips for our upcoming Disney trip.  They're going to look really cute in Lydia's hair.  Will share soon.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished The Shunning by Beverly Lewis.  I'm a huge Beverly Lewis fan, but have never read one of her most popular trilogies.  Very good. I'll post on Bookmarks next Friday.

What I'm Doing:  Oh, homeschool... working in the yard... planning for Disney... 

What I'm Watching: We found ourselves watching Hollywood Game Night earlier this week.  Every once in awhile I catch it.  Hilarious!

What I'm Enjoying:  The freedom to set our own schedule... being creative with the kids... this nice weather (although we're desperate for rain; pray for California)

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails