Saturday, January 11, 2014

Weekend Links









This Week:

What I Made: I started on a Disneyland countdown project for the kids.  But I'm hoping to finish it this weekend.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished up a book review this week and I'm reading a book about praying for our boys.  Check out the post on Praying Scripture for our kids as well.

What I'm Doing: We're finally getting our tree taken down.  With no time during the week and traveling this is the first chance we've had to finish up Christmas.  So sad!

What I'm Watching: I haven't watched a whole lot of TV this week just caught the new episode of the Middle.  Love that show!

What I'm Enjoying:  Checking up on my to-do list and getting a chance to go on a date with my daughter this weekend.

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails