Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 DIY List

For the past three years, I've posted this little DIY List with 12 ideas to tackle throughout the year.  One for each month, it's a reminder to me of the projects and items I've been wanting to do.  And while I haven't reached every goal, and certainly some haven't worked out, it's been a great motivator to try new things and see what works.

So in case you want to follow along, I'll be posting my successes and failures each month.  And I'd love to know how these might work out for you too.  While after re-writing this list numerous times, here's what I've come up with in 2014:

January--Honey Suckers for Coughs

February--Hair bow organizer


March--Homemade Hand Soap/Body Wash

April--Scooter storage

May--Homemade Ketchup/ Maybe mustard too???


June--Skinny Raspberry Lemonade Cake

July--Mason Jar Key Hook/Wall Vase


August--Elastic Hair ties

September--Beach Art

October--Necklace/earring organizer

November--Hot Choco Mix

December--DIY Christmas tree decoration

Do you have any DIY projects for the year?

*Linked to these Parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails