Saturday, January 4, 2014

Weekend Links












This Week:

What I Made: I worked on a couple of homeschool tools for the big kids and some sensory stuff for the toddler.  Also made some peanut butter banana bread.  Yum!

What I'm Reading: I just started the Book Club book for January.  Excited for this one.

What I'm Doing:  We've been celebrating lots with family.  Three Christmas'... Wow!

What I'm Watching: I've been watching lots of adoption and foster care documentaries.  In the midst of this foster care craziness, it reminds me that there are some good people in this screwed up system. 

What I'm Enjoying:  Lots of salads... the last week with our Christmas tree up... working out regularly again... getting some rest...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails