Thursday, April 23, 2009

Real Resolutions for Moms: Part Fourteen




Read previous posts in this series by checking out Part One, Part Two, Part Three, Part Four, Part Five, Part Six, Part Seven, Part Eight, Part Nine, and, Part Ten, Part Eleven, Part Twelve and Part Thirteen.

As I write the final post in their series, my three year is rallying a major war in the time-out corner, trying everything he can to push my buttons. There are days he succeeds, and days he doesn't. Let's hope today is a good day.

I pray that through this series, you've been as encouraged as I have. To take a look at yourself. To take a look at your parenting style. To remember that we can only accomplish these things as we continue to focus on the Lord and become the parents that He would have us be.

Remember that this is a short season in your life. No matter where your children are, toddlers or teenagers, this too shall pass. And what impression will you have left on them?

"In all things will I remember that more is caught than is taught."

Praying for you today,
Lee

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails