Saturday, June 22, 2013

Weekend Links









This Week:

What I Made: Strawberry Lemonade... I'm not totally satisfied with the results, but I'd like to keep trying.  Doesn't Strawberry Lemonade just sound summery?

What I'm Reading: I'm reading a book about a Christian's reaction to adoption.  Interesting, but I'm still in the early stages of the book so I haven't made a judgement yet.

What I'm Doing: Lots and lots of catch up.  The last couple of weekends we either had company or were out of town.  So we're doing lots of catch up with yard work and little errands.

What I'm Watching: A little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Not much interesting.  Although I did enjoy the finale of The Voice and caught a great episode of Person of Interest.

What I'm Enjoying: Watching my kids soak up so much information at VBS.  They really enjoyed their week.

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails