Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Monday 2/15-2/21




Monday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal and apples
Lunch: Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, string cheese, fruit
Dinner: Black Bean, Corn, and shrimp quesadillas,

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Cottage cheese and fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches, pineapple, carrots and dip
Dinner: Taco Soup

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and fruit
Lunch: Sandwiches and salads
Dinner: Lentil Tacos

Thursday:
Breakfast: Low Fat Raspberry Orange Muffins
Lunch: Sandwiches and salad
Dinner: Spaghetti, salad and bread

Friday-Saturday:
At my sister-in-law's
Taking:
Big Pot Pasta E Fagioli
Breadsticks
Something for breakfast
Maybe a desert

Sunday:
Breakfast: Low Fat Raspberry Orange Muffins
Lunch: out with friends
Dinner: Kids at a friends
Us at staff

I've sure been in a rut with dinners lately. Does anyone have something wonderful I need to try? I used to be so adventurous, but I need help. We typically eat on the vegetarian end of things. When we do it meat, it's usually an ingredient and not the main part of the meal. We eat lots of soups in the winter and I try to keep things as healthy as possible. I'd love some ideas.

2 comments:

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

We love loaded baked spaghetti!! Yummy! :)

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Sure looks yummy.
I got a new cookbook for Christmas and it is all veg! I love it...and have been feeling inspired with it.

Her blog is 101cookbooks.
Check out her chickpea burgers...good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails