Sunday, February 21, 2010

Link Love

Birthday Edition...

I've been bookmarking tons of birthday ideas lately so I thought I'd share some with you. Enjoy!

Check out this cute Raggedy Ann Party (@ Kara's Party Ideas). Note the chocolate boxes. So sweet!

I'm taking special note of this Minnie Mouse Party (@ Whimsy and Wise). I'm hoping to pull off a special, fun Minnie Mouse Party next December. Do you think Baby Girl would love it?

Cute ideas for a fun Cowboy/Cowgirl Birthday Party (@ Frost Me Blog). Could easily adapt this to a My Little Pony Party as well.

Here's both a Fairy Garden Party and a Carnival Party (@ Creative Party Place). Both of which I'd love to throw in the future. Trying to sway Big Boy to a Carnival in the fall. If not, maybe I'll throw my own.

This Buzz Lightyear Party (@Home Sweet Home) is another one I'd like to do for Big Boy. I think it would be so much fun to play off this space idea.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails