Friday, March 17, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  Lydia and I have been baking again. She really likes being in the kitchen so it's a fun time for us to spend together.

What I'm Reading:  I just picked up the book for Aprils bookmarks post and realized it's over 400 pages.  Oops!  It's a good thing I'm getting an early start on this one.

What I'm Doing:  We're doing all those little projects that need attending to this weekend: yard work, baseball practice, cleaning, children's museum, school paperwork.  And cleaning out the van; it's ridiculous.

What I'm Watching: We've been watching Master Chef Jr.  I love seeing all the wonderful creations the kids come up.  And it always makes me hungry.  :-)

What I'm Enjoying: a break from the rain... fried rice... spin class... reading... healthy kids... 

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails