Friday, March 31, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: Baking is my children's love language.  Lydia just loves to be in the kitchen baking anything.  And the boys love the results.  So we've been baking.

What I'm Reading: I was able to get April Bookmarks book early and absolutely couldn't put it down.  Liane Moriarty did not disappoint on this one.  Amazing!  And I'm finally #1 on the waitlist for Small Great Things.  This is amazing 'cause I was #15.  I'm hoping to pick it up soon so I'm waiting to start another book.

What I'm Doing:  We have spring fever.  Baseball season has started so we're spending lots of time on the ball field.  And I'm purging for Lent.  That's slowed down a bit so I'm hoping to catch up a little this weekend.  And we're studying Astronomy which I absolutely love.  We're just busy right now and loving it.

What I'm Watching:  We've been obsessed with The Great British Baking Show.  We've been binge watching it in the evenings while I write or edit.

What I'm Enjoying:  poetry... Astronomy... bullet planning... pilates... 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails