Friday, March 10, 2017

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made:  We're still making lots of hummingbird food for our sweeties.  I've also been working on some scrapbooking projects.

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading a book about developing the emotional, social, spiritual side of our kids and helping them reach healthy milestones.  It's making me paranoid.  :-(

What I'm Doing:  We're celebrating my nephew's birthday this weekend.  The kids and I went on a field trip this week and we've been baking.

What I'm Watching: Hahaha... I got caught up in this season's Bachelor.  I don't usually watch it, but heard there was some controversy over the Bachelor himself.  And once you start watching a train wreck, it's hard to stop. 

What I'm Enjoying: chocolate cookies... soups and stews... science fair projects... learning about triangles... astronomy...Mr. Popper's Penguins

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails