Monday, May 24, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Wow!  What a crazy weekend.  The kids and I took off on Thursday afternoon for home while Dave was set to go to a men's retreat this weekend.  However, I got a call Friday from Dave saying he'd come down with Lydia's brochitis.  Poor guy ended up spending the weekend at home and only spending a little time at the retreat on Saturday.


As for the kids and I, we went to my mom's for her retirement party on Friday night.  We had a wonderful time visiting with family and many of her co-workers.  It was a great party and I'm so happy for her.  She only has 8 working days left and is then off on an Alaskan cruise.  It's sure to be a spectacular vacation and I'm sure she'll enjoy it.


Seems like it was a whirlwind trip and I'm exhausted.  Between traveling this weekend and staying up for LOST, I'm feeling like I'm in the middle of a Monday morning.  I did some yummy cooking and baking while I was there and I'll post recipes and pictures as the week goes on.



What have you been up to this week?  Some yummy recipe to share with us?  A new project you've been working on?  A great creative tip?  

Let's start sharing!  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself, not your blog as a whole.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well!


*Linked to these parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails