Monday, May 31, 2010

Made by Me Monday


We have a play date set up for this morning and oh, so excited.  My best friend is in town visiting family and worked out a play date with us this morning and another family.  The best two Mommies in my life are coming and I'm about ready to bust.  Six kids running through my house and yard can do anything nothing to contain my enthusiasm.  So for now, I'm leaving you with a glimpse of things to come...

What is it you ask?  Only the tastiest thing on the planet.... Strawberry Rhubarb Compote!  Yum!  I'll be posting the recipe tomorrow, but for today, I'm enjoying the day with family and friends.

So what about you?  What have you been up to this week?  A craft?  A recipe?  A remodel to share with us?  Something fun and creative?  

Let's start sharing.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself, not your blog as a whole.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.

So let the party begin!

*Linked to these parties.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have a great time...

Yummy treat..

Related Posts with Thumbnails