Monday, May 3, 2010

Made by Me Monday

Hey gang,
How was your weekend? Personally, I want to know where my weekend went. It flew by. We started our tile work this weekend so I'll have pictures to post soon. But we're still not done yet. Does it count as a remodeling project if you hire a tile guy? :-)
Friday was spent collecting the odds and ends of the project. Faucet for the sink, extra trim for the shower, pulling out some of the tile from the shower.... oh, yeah, and discovering that we had a few boards to replace in the shower once the tile was out. That wasn't a great surprise, but at least the damage was minimal. Could have been worse, that's for sure.
Saturday, after the tile guy showed up, we ran down to Sacramento to attend a housewarming for my brother in law and his wife. We spent most of the day with them, before attending a dinner that my sister in law's fiance was hosting. Yummy, yummy homemade Chinese food.
Sunday we did the usual church stuff. Church, lunch with a friend who is moving, naps, and then I tagged along to a staff meeting. The kids went to a friends' house to play and again we escaped the tile work going on at our house.
I suppose it was a busier weekend than I gave it credit for. I did start some peas last week, but our friendly little Blue Jay decided he'd eat them as soon as they sprouted. So back to square one. I'm thinking maybe I'll start them indoors this week and transplant them when they're sturdier.
So what have you been working on?
What have you been crafting this week? New recipe, new project, something fun you've been working on... Let's start sharing!
Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so others can join in on the fun. Then add a link with McLinky to your blog post- not to the blog itself, but to the individual post! You can post more than one project; just add more links! And don't forget to invite your readers to join in as well.



2 comments:

cupcakes for breakfast said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my Blog! I appreciate your kind words! I have linked up with your linky party : ) Aja

Kiera said...

can't wait to see the tile project done...
http://chambersmade.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails