Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday--Craft projects

This is going to take me more than one day, but if I don't get started soon, I'm not sure it will ever get done. I have a few craft projects that I started early for Christmas, but I can't seem to get much done on them. Till I realized, I always have a few minutes here and there. I'm just not utilizing them like I should. So today I'm challenging myself to cut out at least half of the altered puzzle pieces that I've started so far. That just entails trimming and sanding about 12 puzzle pieces, not even further embellishing them. So I'd better get started. I figure a few minutes here and a few minutes there, I should be able to get them done.

Other than that, we're just up to the usual. Baby Girl has a Dr apt, Big Boy has swim lessons, and there's Discipleship Group tonight. Wow, I guess this is a fuller day than I thought it was going to be.

What are you tackling today?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails