Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 Days of Autumn Inspiration: Harvest Pumpkin Cookies



If you've been following me on Facebook, you'll notice within no time I'm obsessed with pumpkin.  I wait all year, bookmark tons of recipes, and stock up on pumpkin for the fall.  I just love the flavor and I'm so excited that it's October and I can just go crazy with pumpkin.  And since cookies are such a fun, easy afternoon treat, the kids and I decided to whip up a bunch of this yummy goodness.


Harvest Pumpkin Cookies

1/2 c. butter
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. sugar
1 c. pumpkin
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
3 c. oatmeal
1 c. white chocolate chips (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Beat together butter and sugars.

Add pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla; beat together.

Mix in combined flour, baking soda, and spices.

Stir in oats and chocolate chips (Yum!)

Drop onto greased cookie sheets.  Bake 10-12 min.

Oh, yeah, and try not to eat them all.  Really, just try.  They are so yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails