Friday, October 28, 2011

31 Days of Savoring: Fall Recipes Link-Up

Photobucket

If you haven't noticed lately, I've been a huge baking mood.  This month has been filled with pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin.  And it just occured to me the other day that this is apple season as well.  And I bet I'm not the only one who's been baking.  I'm sure you all have plenty of yummy recipes to share as well. So today, we're linking up our yummiest fall treats.  From breakfast to savory stews to desserts, let's share all those seasonal flavors we've beens savoring in our kitchen.  Here's a few favorites from the Creative2xmom kitchen:


Now it's your turn.  I'm so excited to see what you're cooking up this fall.  I love exchanging recipes and what better time than the fall.  So let's get swapping.

Post your favorite fall recipes and leave a link back to Creative2xmom.  I'll be checking in throughout the week so see what we can share.  Happy Fall!

*Linked to Weekend Bloggy Reading



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails