Friday, October 21, 2011

I Love You, Head to Toe {Review}



Since I found Dayspring earlier this year, I've been delighted with their products.  Personal and God focused, this company is built on products that I have loved and enjoyed again and again.  So when I had the opportunity to review their recordable storybooks, I quickly jumped at the chance.

I Love You, Head to Toe is a touching story of how deeply we love.  With bright, vivid pictures and rhyming verse, this book is perfect for the child in your life all the way from birth on up.  The recording mechanism was easy to use.  Just a few minutes and I had the message recorded.  Plus the feedback was clear, my biggest worry in receiving this book.

Just in time for the holidays, I Love You, Head to Toe would make a perfect gift.  From a grandparent far away... from an auntie wishing to visit... from a daddy who has to work nights...  reading a book can bring you together, even when you're not together.

Check out these other titles from Dayspring as well: God's Christmas Promise, All Day Long with Jesus, and Bedtime Prayers and Promise.   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails