Sunday, November 23, 2008

Menu Monday 11/24-11/29



Wow! It's Thanksgiving week. I can't believe it's come around so quickly. It seems like we had plenty of food last week and still lots of leftovers to spare in the fridge. So before we head out of town for a few days, I don't think I'll be doing a whole lot of cooking. Just lots of cleaning out the fridge. Here's what's on the menu this week:

Breakfasts:
Scrambled eggs
Toast
Fruit

Lunches:
PB&J sandwiches
Veggie sticks
Leftovers
Quesadillas

Dinners:
Monday: Vegetarian Pizza
Tuesday: Potluck: Chile Relleno Casserole
Wed-Friday: At my Mom's
Saturday: Baked Potato Bar
Sunday:Aztec Chicken

Adding to the Thanksgiving Menu:
Pumpkin Pie Cake

Extras:
Pumpkin Spice Lattes (I will try these this week)

To see what others are cooking up this week, check out Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love the sound of the Aztec chicken!

Related Posts with Thumbnails