Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday


I'm at my mom's for a few days and it's so nice to have an extra set of eyes, ears and hands. It's freed me up to get a few things done and enjoy some time scrapbooking before the holidays hit in full force. So that's what I'm doing today:

1. Ordering a few photos
2. Looking into Christmas cards
3. And Scrapbooking

I have months and months of photos to catch up on in our family album and just as many months to catch up on in Baby Girl's 1st year album. Although I'm sure I wouldn't be able to get completely up to date, it's nice to have the time to make a dent in it.

Find what others are tackling today at 5 Minutes for Mom.

2 comments:

Amydeanne said...

i need to get my xmas cards printed out and sent off too! haven't found a picture that i want to send yet!

Lee said...

I made a point to have one taken when we were on vacation a few weeks ago. Although it's not perfect, we are all smiling and looking at the camera. I can't ask for much more from a 3 year old and a 10 month old.

Related Posts with Thumbnails