Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today...



Outside my window: I can hear the sound of crickets.

I am thinking: I'm excited about all the things coming up.

From the learning rooms: We are learning the letter K.  It's amazing how quickly Noah is picking up things.

I am thankful for: My babies, my hubby, and some time out today.

From the kitchen: We are working on making peanut butter cookies.  Yum!

I am wearing: My favorite lime green shirt and jean shorts.

I am creating: invitations for Big Boy's birthday coming up.

I am reading: All magazines that I can get my hands on.

I am hoping: that I'm not too tired in the morning.  We have stuff to do in the morning and hoping to go swimming in the afternoon.

Around the house: We've been slowly unpacking boxes.  And I really need to have someone over for dinner soon.

One of my favorite things: is volunteering at the Y with good friends.

A few plans for the week:  I'm attending my first MOPS meeting of the year in the morning and my in-laws will probably be visiting this weekend.

For more Daybooks, go to The Simple Woman.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails