Sunday, September 7, 2008

Menu Monday 9/8-9/14


Moving into a new place and returning from the business of the summer. The fall can't come soon enough although I'm sure it will become busy in no time as well. I'm loving the extra time to swim and still having lots of time outside, but I'm ready for some cooler weather and the flavors of fall: cider, pumpkin cake, and warm soup. My menu may still appear summery, but fall is coming soon.

Monday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and toast
Lunch: Egg Salad sandwiches, fruit jello
Dinner: Rosemary Potato Pizetta, green salad

Tuesday:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches, veggies and dip
Dinner: Potluck: Asian Noodle Salad

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Toast and jelly
Lunch: Egg Salad sandwiches, green salad, crackers
Dinner: Grilled Cheese sandwiches, tomato soup

Thursday:
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, toast
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches, fruit, jello
Dinner: Quesadillas, beans and rice

Friday:
Breakfast: Yogurt and granola
Lunch: Egg Salad or PB &J, cheese cubes, veggies
Dinner: Chinese take out with Sister in law and boyfriend

Saturday- Sunday:
My in-laws will be in town so it's all up in the air, but these are a few ideas that I have tossing around in my head:
Deli Sandwiches

To see what others are planning this week, check out Organizing Junkie.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu :)

My Menu Plan

Jena Webber said...

Good food!

Jennifer said...

Can I say how much I'm loving how simple your menu is? I tend to over-complicate mine, and get frustrated with myself. (And take way too long to plan!) I need to simplify! Your menu sounds wonderful

Have a delicious week!

Scribbit said...

That rosemary-potato pizetta sounds fabulous!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great menu! I'm with you on wanting fall. :D Baking smells, soups, leaves changing - bring it on! The pizetta sounds interesting! :D

Sherry

My Menu

Steph at Problem Solvin' Mom said...

Sounds delish - I am interested in how you enjoy the pizetta! I'm a fall lover too, the weather, the tastes and smells, return to baking, etc.

Have a great week!
Steph

Bird Stalker Photography said...

oh those cherry baskets sounds wonderful! I will be making these and might try using apple for my kids because they don't like cherries!

Related Posts with Thumbnails