Sunday, September 21, 2008

Menu Monday 9/22-9/28


Organizing Junkie is challenging us to post our family favorites this week. Big Boy will be so excited. And since we hit the Kashi deal at Target a couple of weeks ago, I'm pushing cereal for breakfast as much as I can. And I really have to make those peanut butter cookies early and hopefully take them with me on Tues. It's nice to have a few, but the extras have to go to our small group or we'll just keep eating them all.

Breakfasts:
Yogurt and fruit
Gingerbread waffles
Cereal and fruit

Lunches:
Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches
Fruited Jello
Wheat Thin crackers
Salami and cheese
Potato Soup (It's finally turning cooler here)
Carrots and Dip

Dinners:
Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday:

Wednesday: Taco Ring and green salad

Thursday: Potato Bar with broccoli and cheese, or fiesta (salsa, olives and sour cream)

Friday: Homemade Veggie Pizza or Veggie Quesadillas



Snacks and baking:

1 comment:

~~Rhonda said...

It's getting cooler here, too. I'll be able to use the oven more often. Looking forward to that. I think we'll try the bean dip soon. ~~Rhonda :)
christmasnotebook.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails