Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday

This is a just a fun little tip that I picked up in college.  Now that our space is limited in our little apartment it still comes in handy.

Don't use a white board for every day messages.

If you need an extensive family schedule, go ahead and get one.

But if it's just for small notes or messages, use this tip:

Write on your bathroom mirror with a dry erase marker.

It writes smoothly and cleans off easily.  We use it for phone numbers, reminders before bedtime, notes to each other, shopping lists, etc.  It's the last thing I see at night and usually is my reminder spot for the morning.  And it's the first thing I see in the morning, reminding me to reschedule the pediatrician appointment, restock the toilet paper, or return a phone call.  It works.  Try it.

For more Wednesday tips, check out Works for Me.

3 comments:

jan said...

What a great idea! We don't live in an apartment, but we do live in a tiny house. This idea will work well!
Thanks.:-)

Cyndy said...

That's a great idea! My husband needs to get up WAAAYYY earlier than I do and it would be a great way to tell him I love him or remind him of something. Thanks for the tip!

Tara said...

I never would of thought of that.. good idea:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails