Thursday, May 15, 2008

Attn Bargain Shoppers

The kids and I stopped by the local $.99 store this morning and hit a huge bargain.  Summer items are in and I found floatie rings with tons of fun characters: Strawberry Shortcake, Spiderman, Care Bears, etc.  They also had water wings and beach balls.  
Furthermore, for those of us with little girls, there was infant bathing suits.  They were very cute. On the down side, there was no built-in swim diaper, but it's a great option if you're swimming a lot in the summer.  
So if you have  a$.99 store in your area, you have to check it out.  I was completely shocked by the swimsuits.

For more Frugal Friday tips, check out Biblical Womanhood.

2 comments:

Tara said...

wow I guess I need to go to the .99 store. I know we have one here.. I just haven't been a shopper yet. I will definitely go check out the swimming gear..for my son. Thanks for the tip!!

mom_of2boys said...

I picked up water rings, goggles, and swim noodles from our store. Ours didn't have any swimsuits that I noticed. I think I'll swing by later and double check.

Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails