Monday, May 5, 2008

Menu Monday

I have family in town this week so I'm not sure what we'll be doing. But it's better to be prepared. Hope this gives you some thoughtful ideas.

Monday:
Yogurt and granola, milk
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, carrots, juice
Potato soup, homemade bread

Tuesday:
Toast and jelly, milk
Leftovers, juice
Potluck: Macaroni shrimp salad

Wednesday:
Cereal, fruit, milk
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, salad, juice

Thursday:
Cottage cheese, banana, milk
Leftovers, salad, juice
Aztec chicken

Friday:
Yogurt, fruit, milk
Leftovers, juice
Papa Murphy's pizza

Saturday:
Blueberry muffins, milk
Deli sandwiches, salad, juice
Chicken and rice a roni casserole

Sunday:
Lunch out???
Graze at church???: Chocolate Peanut butter bars
Hubby cooking???

Hey, just a question. Can you make waffle mix the night before you plan to make them? I love these, but don't ever get up early enough to make them. By the time they are mixed and cooked, my husband and son have moved on to other things. They have cereal or banana and aren't interested by the time I'm done. Does anyone know if I can make the batter ahead of time?

For more menu and meal ideas, check out: Organizing Junkie

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I wish I could help you on the waffles question! Sorry. I don't even have a waffle maker. What about making them one day, though, fully, then freezing them? I know they may not be AS good, but still good.

The Aztec Chicken sounds good, btw.
Have a great week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails