Thursday, February 19, 2009

Frugal Friday



You know what... I'm out of ideas this week. It seems like we squeeze every little penny till she bleeds. With the exception of my hubby's cell phone (which he refuses to give up) and our two car lifestyle (which I refuse to give up), we live rather modesty. It's nice, but leaves us with few things left to cut.

So this week, I thought I'd simply refer you to freeshipping.com, where you can search for free shipping codes on things we can't afford anyway, and provide you with a good laugh featuring some articles about people who have taken frugality to the extreme. Let me know what you think about:

Cheaper than Cheap

Frugal Living as an Extreme Sport (make sure you read the comments on this one)

For more money saving ideas, check out Biblical Womanhood.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails