Saturday, December 21, 2013

Weekend Links












This Week:

What I Made: We had a half-day of school yesterday and made Peanut Butter Blossoms.  One of my favorites for the holidays.

What I'm Reading: Bookmarks post went up yesterday and Growing Grateful Kids by Susie Larson was a huge challenge for me.  I just finished this week.  I want to re-read it though 'cause it had a lot of food for thought.

What I'm Doing:  More baking... more relaxing... we're ready for a homeschool break.  I did a bunch of planning and grading this week so I could just spend the break with family.

What I'm Watching:  I finally caught up on Once Upon a Time.  Love that show.  Other than that, I'm absorbed in Christmas movies.  Can't get enough of them.  Watched White Christmas this week and Rudolph.

What I'm Enjoying:  Being done shopping (other than food), the quiet of my mom's house, and a little free time to do projects with the kids. 

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails