I love poinsettias. They're so festive and cheery. I think there's something perfectly Christmas-y about poinsettias. So while I was thinking about creating something for my mom and grandma, I really wanted to include this holiday treat. And that's how I came up with these Felt Poinsettia Pins
Red or white felt
Hot glue and gun
1. Cut a paper petal template in two sizes of your choice. One for the first layer, and a smaller petal for the top layer.
2. Cut 6 petals of the larger size and 6 petals of the smaller size.
3. Start arranging your bottom petals, overlapping and gluing as you go.
4. Glue your top, smaller petals on top, overlapping as you go.
5. Adhere a decorative button in the center.
6. Add the pin back to the reverse.
7. Finally add glitter glue of your choice to add a little sparkle.