Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekend Links











This Week:

What I Made: I'm on birthday party prep: ballerina wands, ballerina game, and the start of a pinata.  We're in full birthday mode and sprinkling in Christmas where we can.

What I'm Reading: I'm reading the book club book and it's "meatier" than I realized.  Was hoping for something light in December, but am finding it's a refreshing change of attitude.

What I'm Doing: We're off to a library book sale and the Farmer's Market this morning.  I'm actually doing some Christmas shopping at the Market.  How about you?

What I'm Watching: Christmas of course.  We watched Frosty the Snowman last night and I've already seen White Christmas.  For more ideas, check out 5 Must See Christmas Movies.

What I'm Enjoying: Peppermint, peppermint, peppermint... I'm trying out my DIY for December this weekend and I'm excited share the results.

What are you up to?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails