Monday, December 30, 2013

10 Things This Week

So I took the week off last week for Christmas.  I knew that week would be busy and goal filled enough.  But it's back to business and I'm hoping to get a few things done this week.  Kids are still out of school which means I have some time from teaching.  We'll see what we get done and still trying to spend some time just being mom.

Here are my 10 Goals for the Week:

Parenting:
*Take the kids on reward lunch
*Make pizza dough and banana bread together
*Make some homeschool tools

Blogging:
*Finish and review book
*Finish 1-2 unfinished posts

Homemaking:
*Try 1-2 new recipes
*Juice and freeze lemon juice
*Hang/change out photos

Personal:
*Get 8.5 hrs/ sleep at least 4 nights
*Workout 3-4 days

What Goals are You Setting this Week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails