Monday, August 9, 2010

Made by Me Monday


Well, gang, I had a horrible time with my Made by Me this week.  I cut my material wrong, decided to make do, had my sewing machine break down, and finally put the whole thing away, vowing to tackle it another day.  

Do you ever have days like that?  Things just don't go as planned?  We've been having quite a few of those lately.  I think it's because the summer is winding down and we're cramming too much in.  Things have been tight in our budget and just don't have a lot of motivation lately.  So I need some help.

I need some inspiration.  Show me those projects.  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back to this post so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the individual blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  

Let's start partying!

*Linked to these Parties.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails