Sunday, August 8, 2010

Link Love

I'm so sorry I forgot about Link Love last Sunday.  Seems like life has caught up with us this month and I've been doing a lot of scrambling to get back in a rhythm.  Since last Sunday was Party Link Love, I decided to go with that theme this week and show you some of the great parties that are cropping up around the blogosphere.  Enjoy!

This Girly Birdie Baby Shower (@Creative Party Place) is adorable.  I love the floral arrangements.

I'd love to throw a tea some day and this Menu for Tea Parties (@An Afternoon to Remember) would be a great resource for getting started.

Christmas will be here sooner than you think so check out this great resource of Christmas Theme Parties (@Tip Junkie).  Great ideas; time to start planning.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails