Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just a Few of my Favorite Things

Inspired by the Sound of Music song, these are just a few of my favorite things:

  • Reach Access Flosser--I love this thing.  It makes my life so much simpler.
  • Playdoh-- I swear it's theraputic.
  • Reading--I love to squeeze in some reading when I can.
  • Lentil Tacos--This is my go-to meal.  They are fantastic.
  • My Kitty Annie--She's whiny, loud, and always looking for attention.  But I love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her.
  • Playing with my kids--They are so much fun and come up with much better ideas than I do.
  • My body pillow-- My husband bought it for me when I was pregnant with Big Boy and I haven't let go of it since.
  • My Mary Kay Tinted Moisturizer--Quit, easy, and polished.  Perfect for a tom-girl like me.
  • LOST-- Is there anyone that doesn't love this show?  It's amazing.  I'm stunned by how it's sucked me in.
  • Asparagus--So good.  I love my veggies.  These are a special favorite.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails