Monday, July 21, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday

Wow!  The weeks are flying by around here.  I can't believe it's nearing the end of July already.  Where has the time gone?  We're going away for one more weekend.  Our crazy month of traveling is nearly over.  Just one more obstacle to get through.  We volunteer at the YMCA on Wednesday morning, Big Boy goes to Grandma's that afternoon, and then my husband, Baby Girl, and I are off to a church staff retreat.  My tackle today is just trying to get some of the basics done around the house before leaving for the second half of the week.  So what's on my list?
  • Wash and dry 2-3 loads laundry
  • Type and email nursery schedule
  • Return library books
  • Call Melissa and set up a playdate
So that's what I'm working on.  What are you tackling today?

6 comments:

happyathome said...

Hey, it all starts with the basics! Good luck on your tackle. My Tackle it Tuesday is the green bean brigade! Stop by!
http://www.lifeislikechampagneblog.com/2008/07/tackle-it-tuesday_22.html

Brenda said...

Good luck with your list!

Anonymous said...

I like leaving my house clean too when I go on vac. One less thing to worry about. It's the reason I go.

Muthering Heights said...

Isn't it sad that the summer is almost gone?

It's always good to have the basics taken care of before you leave...I'm sure it helps relieve the stress of getting back in to the swing of things when you return!

Karen said...

Have a great retreat! I hope you will come see my tackle.

Jena Webber said...

Half the battle is knowing what needs to be done, isn't it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails