Friday, January 28, 2022

Weekend Links ll January 28, 2022

 












 This Week:


What I'm Cooking:

We had one of my favorite meals this week... Greek Stir-fry.  It's an amazing sheet pan meals with chicken, and a ton of roasted veggies, mixed all together with some amazing season and feta.  And as if that wasn't enough, it's served over brown rice or cauliflower rice.  It's so good and a big crowd pleaser!

What I'm Reading:

This week I picked up Raising Successful Teens.  This is a re-read for me, but with two kiddos now solidly in the teen years, it was time for a refresher.  There have been about 5 books that have challenged the way I parent teens and this is definitely one of them.

What I'm Doing:

Last weekend, we took the kids to Aqua Golf.  Basically a driving range on the water.  We used to go there all the time with the kids, but have just gotten out of the habit over the years.  We had so much fun.  The weather was nice, we were outside, and they just enjoyed being with mom and dad.

What I'm Enjoying:

Greek Stir-fry
Fun science experiments
Hummingbirds coming to the feeder
Good writing projects
Practicing piano...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails