Friday, January 14, 2022

Weekend Links ll January 14, 2022










 This Week:


What I'm Cooking:

We are in a slump.  It's a weird situation for me... wanting to get back to eating healthy, but still craving  sweets from the holidays... wanting to fill our menu with warm comforting soups, but being burnt out on our old favorites... I'm really looking for some inspiration.  Any favorite meals?

What I'm Reading:

Along the same lines of our meal planning, I'm reviewing Lysa Teurkerst's I'll Start Again on Monday.  
It's along the same lines as her Made to Crave title and seems to be a good book to start the new year.

What I'm Doing:

We're working on getting back into the rhythm of homeschool.  There's been a few hiccups with dr's and dentist appointments, but we're giving ourselves grace and finding our routine.

What I'm Enjoying:

Lingering Christmas lights...
Cleaning out the garage...
Good books in the evenings...
Warm lemon water in the mornings...
Board games with the kids...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails