Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Our 2022 Read Aloud List

So I'm making our family read aloud list for the new year and I think I have a problem.  I usually try to include 12 books so that we average a book a month.  Some books take just over a month, but in the end, they seem to always even themselves out.  This year, however, I've somehow come up with a list of 14 and I have no idea what to cut.  I literally want to read them all at the same time.  I'm thinking of taking My Side of the Mountain off the list and assigning it as a free read to my 5th grader, but I don't know if I can do it.  Help! :-)

The Wind and the Willows

Treasure Island

Christian Heroes: Then and Now: David Livingstone

The Bronze Bow

Midsummer's Mayhem

Loyalty

Victory on the Walls

My Side of the Mountain

Augustine Came to Kent

The Adventures of Robin Hood

The Greenglass House

The Mysterious Benedict Society

A Wolf Called Wonder

Ice Whale


What are you adding to your read aloud list this year?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails