Friday, January 4, 2013

12 DIY Projects for 2013

Last year I posted 12 DIY Projects for 2012.  It was a great motivation, reminding me each month of household projects to be done and new ideas to try.  It was a such a great success for me personally, that I decided to post again this year.  Each month, I'll share with you my successes (and failures) of the current month's DIY project.

After much writing and re-writing, here's my final list:

January--Herbal Honey

February--Homemade Pretzels

March--Hula Hoop Chandelier

April--Backyard Herb Garden

May--Homemade Mozarella

June--Homemade Swimmer's Ear Drops

July--Lemon Ice

August--Super Giant Bubbles


September--Homemade Naan

October--Dollar Store Illuminated Pumpkin

November--Herbal Vapor Rub

December--Peppermint Cheesecake

Do you have any DIY projects for this year?

*Linked to these Parties

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails