Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weekend Links






This Week:

What I Made: Smore bars came out of the oven last night.  Can't wait to try them.

What I'm Reading: I picked up a book by Phil Robertson (of Duck Dynasty) this week from the library.  Funny, funny, funny!

What I'm Doing: Being single mom this week.  My husband's been at a pastor's conference so we've been busy, busy, busy!

What I'm Watching: I picked up a bunch of old Disney movies from the libraries.  When I get a chance, I like to rescreen some movies for family movie night.  In the evenings, I've been watching Miracle of the White Stallions and My Side of the Mountain.

What I'm Enjoying: Watching Lydia become more and more confident.  She's really been challenged to come out of her shell lately and it's been awesome to watch.

What are you up to?






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails