Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekend Links










This Week:

What I Made: Nutella Cupcakes.  It was my husband's birthday on Monday and that's what he requested.  It was hard to stay out of them.

What I'm Reading: I'm enjoying the July bookmarks book as well as a Real Food Camping book.  No camping planned this summer, but I'm dreaming for 2014 already. 

What I'm Doing: Running from one activity to the next.  We may have filled our summer with too much fun stuff: swim lessons, T-Ball, gymnastics, and general life.

What I'm Watching: My kids playing T-Ball.  Summer League has started and it's Lydia's first year.  Pretty awesome!

What I'm Enjoying: All the fresh fruit of the season.  The kids and I have been munching on peaches, plums, grapes, and cantaloup all week.  I love summer!

What are you up to?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails