Monday, May 16, 2011

Made by Me Monday


Hey Gang,
I'm gonna make this one quick this morning.  I'm running a little late as I was gone this weekend and got in much later last night then I had planned.  So now it's a Monday morning.  And we all know how Monday mornings are.  They certainly have a way of catching up with us: unpacking, planning a menu and grocery list, getting kids off to school, etc.  Mondays I hit the ground, already feeling like I'm far behind.

Anyways, I spent a fun weekend with some girlfriends out of town.  One friend invited us all up to her place for the weekend, and we spent the time crafting, eating, and talking.  It was a lot of fun.  A little eventful though as my car broke down on the way home.  But all the drama aside, we had a wonderful time and eventually made it home safe.

My friend even created a silhouette project that we worked on, and I spent some time journaling in my scrapbooks.
It was a bit ambitious taking two albums, but I did get journaling done on over 20 pages.  I had some back in the fall of 2008 that weren't journaled so it was about time.  

Here's our menu for the week:
Monday: potluck dish???
Tuesday: Pea soup
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Baked Potato Bar
Friday: Spinach Calazone
Saturday:???
Sunday: Small Group BBQ

Doesn't look like a very thorough list huh?  Wish me luck getting groceries this morning.  :-)

Projects I have going this week:
Finish journaling in family album, working on graduation gift, fix car!  :-(

Posts to look forward to this week:
A review and giveaway, creating a craft cupboard, 52 first dates, homemade swaparoo results and so much more!

Should we get started partying?  Write a blog post highlighting your project with a link back here so that others can join in on the fun.  Then link up below to the blog post itself.  You can post more than one project; just add more than one link.  So let's get started!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails