Monday, March 31, 2008

Menu Monday

I'm so excited.  I've found a couple of new recipes that I want to try out.  UMMM.... looks delicious!  Also I'll be out of town for a few days at the end of the week, but I've included a few meals that I usually have on hand to give you a few ideas as well.  Enjoy!

Monday:
Granola and milk, banana
Leftover Chinese, juice
Pizza Casserole, salad

Tuesday:
Yogurt, pear, milk
Egg Salad sandwich, Tricuits, juice
Potluck: Taco Crescent Bake, Biscuits???

Wednesday:
Cottage Cheese, banana, milk
Egg Salad sandwich, carrots and ranch, juice
Leftovers

Thursday:
Oatmeal, peaches, milk
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cherry tomatoes, juice
Homemade veggie pizza, salad
 
Friday:
Granola and milk, fruit
Leftovers
Lentil Tacos

Saturday: 
Yogurt, banana, milk
Birthday Party
Out to dinner with Mom

Sunday:
Apple Cinnamon muffins, milk
Egg Salad Sandwiches, pears, juice
Shepard's Pie
Related Posts with Thumbnails