Friday, September 29, 2023

Weekend Links ll September 29, 2023

 









This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

Keeping it simple this week so my favorite meal this week taco salad.  I coud literally eat that meal multiple nights a week... it's definitely a favorite!

What I'm Reading:

We're finishing up The Witch of Blackbird Pond.  So good.  I can't believe I haven't read this one before.  Definitely not what I expected, but would recommend this one for sure.

What I'm Doing:

This week I've been working on some Christmas surprises.... yes, early, but if I want to "do it all" (which I do) and not loose my mind in December, I've gotta start thinking ahead... even if it's just in small ways.

What I'm Enjoying:

Morning lessons on the patio...
Parenting teens...
Soups in the crockpot...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails