Friday, September 22, 2023

Weekend Links ll September 22, 2023









This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:

The seasons are changing and with that my crockpot is coming out of the garage more.  We used it twice this week for chicken noodle soup and homemade chili.  Chili was definitely the best... and as a bonus my 17 year old son joined me in the kitchen and made cornbread.  Any time I can get my teenagers in the kitchen with me is a good day.

What I'm Reading:

This week I'm finishing up a compliation of Amish Christmas stories.  Perfect for rolling into the fall season and prepping for the holidays.  I'll share more next week.

What I'm Doing:

Last weekend we celebrated our son's 12 birthday with a pool party.  Yes, it's still warm enough for swimming... Yay!  It was a fun filled day with family, friends, and waterguns.

What I'm Enjoying:

Working out...
Hosting in our home...
Apologia health curriculum...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails