Friday, October 7, 2022

Weekend Links ll October 7, 2022







This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
This week we made lettuce wraps and they are a favorite.  Plus they're pretty easy to adapt for different nutritional needs in our family.  The teenagers load theirs up with a little bit more rice while the adults go more meat heavy.  But I will say the leftovers were gone in no time. :-)

What I'm Reading:
I just finished Max Lucado's You'll Get Through This.  Lucado takes you through the life of Joseph and all the obstacles he faced, as well as how those life lessons apply to our lives today.  As I flipped to the back of the book, I realized there were some great discussion questions and I used them to reflect on what I was reading.  Much more uplifting than I expected.

What I'm Doing:
We took a pause briefly this week.  My husband had the flu for a couple of days and then it passed on to my daughter, and finally, I've been slightly under the weather.  So while we're been "doing" school, it's been in starts and stops.  Yes, school is there, but it will be there next week as well.  So this week has been less about "doing" and more about resting and recovering.

What I'm Enjoying:
Open windows...
Encouraging podcasts...
Decluttering...
Slow mornings...
Homemade muffins...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails