Friday, October 14, 2022

Weekend Links ll October 14, 2022

 













This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
Last night we made a yummy dish we call Blackbean Skillet.  It was my 17 year old son's birthday and this meal is one of his favorite dishes.  Didn't take much to convince my husband and I as we all love Blackbean Skillet.  It's a yummy comfort dish with burger, beans, tomato sauce, salsa, spices, and bowtie pasta.  And then we top it with sour cream and avocado... it really is wonderful.

What I'm Reading:
Currently, I'm reading a book about code breakers from WWII.  It's a young adult nonfiction, but I'm learning a lot from it as well.  Hoping to share my review with you soon.

What I'm Doing:
We have been decluttering like crazy.  For some reason, we've all caught the bug of simplifying.  Unfortunately, several of us are sentimental as well and it's been quite a process of cherishing the memories and letting go of the stuff.

What I'm Enjoying:
Evening walks...
Cool mornings and opening windows...
Family game nights...
Christian Light's Home Ec curriculum...
Bible history...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails