Friday, October 28, 2022

Weekend Links ll October 28, 2022

 











This Week: 

What I'm Cooking:
This week we got into the fall spirit and baked a yummy batch of pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.  Nothing says fall to me like pumpkin flavored baked goods.  That is definitely the flavor of fall.

What I'm Reading:
I'm currently reviewing Sally Clarkson's new book: Giving Your Words.  I find that I'm highlighting passage after passage.  It's so rich and full of encouragement.  I'm only about a quarter of the way through so I'm reserving judgement for now.  But exited to see where this book goes.

What I'm Doing:
We've been spending these cooler evenings walking as a family and then gathering around the dinning room table for a board or card game.  It's been lots of good family time.

What I'm Enjoying:
Visiting with the neighbors in the evenings...
Watching ballet class...
Picking up kids from youth group...

What are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails