Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Top Ten Posts of 2021




Whew!  What a year 2021 was!!!  I feel like we've been saying that a lot for the past two years.
Whirlwind, crazy, chaotic, beautiful...
As we're wrapping up the year, I wanted to take a look back and share with you our 
Top Ten Posts of 2021!
Some of your favorites were my favorites as well, and few of them were surprises.
Nonetheless, I think all ten sum up Creative2xmom pretty well.
What do you think?

The What's and Why's of a Morning Basket

Christ Centered Easter Basket Ideas

Free Homeschool Resources for the Younger Years 

Nature Based Picture Books

What I'm Reading ll March '21 

Be the Best Version of You ll 10 Affirmations to Live By

May Goals ll Homeschool Mom of Three 

A Week of My Workouts ll Fit Homeschool Mom

Teaching Bible Memorization with Children

Fourth Grade Homeschool Curriculum End of the Year Review


And a few more of my personal favorites...

Becoming a Bird Watching Family

Ten Homeschool Resolutions for 2021 

My Top Ten Books from 2020


Do you have a favorite?



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails