Friday, December 31, 2021

Weekend Links ll December 31, 2021







This Week:

What I'm Cooking:
Oh the weather here has been cold.  Ok, not Minnesota cold, but decently cold for us.  Dropping into the 30's is cold for this mama.  So my favorite meals lately have been as much soup as I can cram into our meal plan.  And the kids have been loving it too.  Thinking of adding potato soup to our meals next week.

What's your favorite soup?

What I'm Reading:
My reading list has gotten a little out of control lately.  I'm slowly working my way through Inside American Education by Thomas Sowell.  It's very thick in content so I've been taking it slow, but so many things I didn't even know about education.

What I'm Doing:
This is our first week out of school for our Christmas break.  We've been filling our days with all the fun activities: skating, children's museum, and a snow day.

I'm thinking we need to go mini-golfing next week, but I need the weather to warm up. :-)

What I'm Enjoying:
Picking up old projects
Playing in the snow
Curling up with the kitty
Grandma's jelly cookies

What are you up to?

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails